General notices and announcements related to activities around the estate. You must be logged on to see resident only announcements.
The Management noticed that many units placed their laundry at the guardrails of their balcony, affecting the aesthetics of the façade. Some have plants that are protruding over the railings and fallen leaves can cause nuisance to neighbors below. The Compulsory By-Laws under BMSM Act has stated that you should not hang your laundry anywhere other than designated areas, as to be seen from outside the building. Please find attached for some illustrations of proper practices for placing of plants and laundry at the balcony.
The Management understand that pets may be a part of daily life to many residents. In efforts to keep SunGlade a pleasant living environment, we require pet owners to observe a few House Rules:
1. No walking of pets at Swimming Pool area or at walkway beside swimming pool.
2. Pets are to be leashed at all times to avoid undue worries or harm to neighbours.
3. Please bring along a plastic bag to pick up your pet's excreta.
4. If your pet urinated at the pedestrian walkway, please bring a bottle of water to rinse it away.
We are pleased to partner Cheers Holdings (2004) Pte Ltd for vending machines. This brings our total automated machines to 3. Below are the automated machines and their product offerings.
1. PARCEL SANTA courier lockers (Block 11A B2) - DHL, Fedex, SingPost, NinjaVan, UPS, WMG Delivery
2. CHEERS bread vending machine (Block 11A B2) - Gardenia
3. CHEERS drinks vending machine (Clubhouse) - Selected inventory of NTUC supermarket
Parcel Santa is a delivery smart-lockers system for couriers to deposit the delivery item in the event receipient is not at home. For a small fee, you never have to worry about non-delivery of your parcel. Your online shopping experience can now be completely pleasant. Once the courier deposited your delivery item, collection PIN and QR Code will be sent to you via SMS will be sent to your mobile phone.
Who is Parcel Santa?
Subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings
Where are the lockers?
Basement 2 of Block 11A, near to Side Gate 3.
Who are the logistics partners?
DHL, FEDEX, SingPost, UPS, Ninjavan, WMG Delivery
Guidelines on usage of Common Corridor in accordance to Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) Fire Code
- No storage of combustible materials along common corridor
- Minimum clear escape passage of 1.2 metres width are to be observed
- No storage/placement of items within dry/wet riser and hose reel compartment
- No obstruction to dry/wet landing valves and dry/wet riser breeching inlet
* Violators will bear the fines incurred.
Dear Residents of Sunglade,
Sunglade Portal aims to reduce paper consumption by digitisation of our administrative processes. The portal allows residents to make facilities bookings and also to contact Management Office via email. It will also allow Management to broadcast via email to all account holders. All residents, be it Subsidiary Proprietors, family members living together or Tenants should have a web portal account.
- A valid Tenancy Agreement with Stamp Duty Certificate has to be submitted to Management Office for account opening. Expiry Date will be similar to Tenancy Agreement, hence do keep Management Office updated of your lease renewal.
For Family Members:
- The account opening can only be done by the Subsidiary Proprietor (registered owner). Should a secondary account be needed, it can only be done by Susidiary Proprietor.
To request the opening of account, please go to https://sunglade.com.sg/account/register
Date: 01 October 2018
RE: CHANGE OF MANAGING AGENT
Please be informed that effective 1st October 2018, the Managing Agent is as follows:
We seek your kind understanding during the transition period. All contact numbers and email address remains unchanged.
For and On behalf of MCST Plan 2874