General notices and announcements related to activities around the estate. You must be logged on to see resident only announcements.
The Management understand that pets may be a part of daily life to many residents. In efforts to keep SunGlade a pleasant living environment, we require pet owners to observe a few House Rules:
1. No walking of pets at Swimming Pool area or at walkway beside swimming pool.
2. Pets are to be leashed at all times to avoid undue worries or harm to neighbours.
3. Please bring along a plastic bag to pick up your pet's excreta.
4. If your pet urinated at the pedestrian walkway, please bring a bottle of water to rinse it away.
We are pleased to partner Cheers Holdings (2004) Pte Ltd for vending machines. This brings our total automated machines to 3. Below are the automated machines and their product offerings.
1. PARCEL SANTA courier lockers (Block 11A B2) - DHL, Fedex, SingPost, NinjaVan, UPS, WMG Delivery
2. CHEERS bread vending machine (Block 11A B2) - Gardenia
3. CHEERS drinks vending machine (Clubhouse) - Selected inventory of NTUC supermarket
Parcel Santa is a delivery smart-lockers system for couriers to deposit the delivery item in the event receipient is not at home. For a small fee, you never have to worry about non-delivery of your parcel. Your online shopping experience can now be completely pleasant. Once the courier deposited your delivery item, collection PIN and QR Code will be sent to you via SMS will be sent to your mobile phone.
Who is Parcel Santa?
Subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings
Where are the lockers?
Basement 2 of Block 11A, near to Side Gate 3.
Who are the logistics partners?
DHL, FEDEX, SingPost, UPS, Ninjavan, WMG Delivery
Guidelines on usage of Common Corridor in accordance to Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) Fire Code
- No storage of combustible materials along common corridor
- Minimum clear escape passage of 1.2 metres width are to be observed
- No storage/placement of items within dry/wet riser and hose reel compartment
- No obstruction to dry/wet landing valves and dry/wet riser breeching inlet
* Violators will bear the fines incurred.
Dear Residents of Sunglade,
Sunglade Portal aims to reduce paper consumption by digitisation of our administrative processes. The portal allows residents to make facilities bookings and also to contact Management Office via email. It will also allow Management to broadcast via email to all account holders. All residents, be it Subsidiary Proprietors, family members living together or Tenants should have a web portal account.
- A valid Tenancy Agreement with Stamp Duty Certificate has to be submitted to Management Office for account opening. Expiry Date will be similar to Tenancy Agreement, hence do keep Management Office updated of your lease renewal.
For Family Members:
- The account opening can only be done by the Subsidiary Proprietor (registered owner). Should a secondary account be needed, it can only be done by Susidiary Proprietor.
To request the opening of account, please go to https://sunglade.com.sg/account/register
The Management received feedbacks from residents that there is suspicion of short-term leasing activities in Sunglade. These tenants are oblivious to our house-rules and often subject our facilities to misuse.
Under Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) regulation on renting out private residential properties, the tenancy must fulfil the following criteria: -
1. Tenancy period must be no less that three (03) consecutive months;
2. Maximum number of unrelated occupants is six (06). (unrelated occupants refer to any person who are not part of the same family nucleus).
Offenders can be fine up to $200,000.00 or/and jail term up to 1 year. As such, we seek everyone’s kind cooperation to adhere to the said rules and regulations and inform the Management if you suspect of such activities in the estate.
Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) conducted an inspection at Sunglade on 20 October 2018 in response to complaints pertaining to nuisances caused by Home Based Businesses. The Management would like to take this opportunity to advise that Home Based Businesses should meet the following criteria: -
1. No person outside the household is to be employed.
2. No external advertisement / business signboard is to be displayed.
3. No extraneous traffic is introduced to the site.
4. No noise, smoke, smell, effluent or dust nuisances or danger should be posted to the surrounding residents.
5. No loading and unloading of good by vans and trucks.
6. The activities must comply with the rules and regulations of other authorities.
7. There is no change of use of the residential premises.
Date: 01 October 2018
RE: CHANGE OF MANAGING AGENT
Please be informed that effective 1st October 2018, the Managing Agent is as follows:
We seek your kind understanding during the transition period. All contact numbers and email address remains unchanged.
For and On behalf of MCST Plan 2874